Catarata Del Toro and Blue Falls of Costa Rica are welcoming everyone, with no exceptions, but we do ask you politely to respect our internal rules, which are:
– No yoga.
– No pets.
– No smoking as it strictly prohibited by law.
– For your safety: no swimming at Catarata Del Toro, as it is extremely dangerous, swimming at the Blue Falls is allowed.
– For your safety: stay on the trails, do not come to close to the edge, do not cross lines as they are there for a reason.
– For your safety: be aware of falling rocks, trees, branches and watch were you are walking.
– For your safety: take your time coming up, listen to your body!
– Please do not extract plants, rocks or any other material and clean up your waste.
– Please do not disturb nature in any way such as screaming or yelling.
– Please do not make commercial videos, photos, audio or otherwise without prior approval.
– Please do not practice any outdoor activity, other than walking or hiking the trails, without prior approval.
Thank you for your understanding,
Catarata Del Toro Adventures S.A.