We appreciate your visit here on the website and hopefully later in person at Catarata Del Toro and Blue Falls of Costa Rica. As we are welcoming really everyone, with no one exception, but we do ask you politely to respect our internal rules, which are:
– No yoga.
– Pets are not allowed as they will disturb the natural balance which is very delicate.
– No smoking, not even in the parking lot, as it strictly prohibited by law.
– For your own safety swimming is not allowed at Catarata Del Toro, as it is extremely dangerous, however swimming at the Blue Falls is allowed.
– Please stay on the trails, do not come to close to the edge, do not cross lines and fences.
– And for your safety always be aware of falling rocks, trees, branches and watch were you are walking.
– And last but not least please do take your time coming up and listen to your body!
– Do not extract plants, rocks or any other material and clean up your waste.
– Neither disturb nature in any way such as screaming or yelling.
– Please do not make commercial videos, photos, audio or otherwise without prior approval.
– And do not practice any outdoor activity, other than walking or hiking the trails, without prior approval.
With these internal rules we can make it a wonderful experience for you and your fellow visitor, now and in the future.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation,
Catarata Del Toro Adventures S.A.