Catarata Del Toro and Blue Falls of Costa Rica are welcoming everyone, with no exceptions, but we do ask you politely to respect our internal rules, which are:
– No yoga.
– Pets are not allowed.
– No smoking as it strictly prohibited by law.
– For your safety swimming is not allowed at Catarata Del Toro because it is extremely dangerous, swimming at the Blue Falls is allowed.
– Please stay on the trails, do not come to close to the edge, do not cross lines.
– And for your safety always be aware of falling rocks, trees, branches and watch were you are walking.
– And last but not least please do take your time coming up and listen to your body!
– Do not extract plants, rocks or any other material and clean up your waste.
– Neither disturb nature in any way such as screaming or yelling.
– Please do not make commercial videos, photos, audio or otherwise without prior approval.
– And do not practice any outdoor activity, other than walking or hiking the trails, without prior approval.
Thank you for your understanding,
Catarata Del Toro Adventures S.A.